The Saudi-led coalition forces and mercenaries continued to attack several areas in Hodeidah province, a military official said on Friday.
The Saudi-led forces fired over 12 mortar shells Jablayah area in Tuhayat District.
Moreover, they used heavy machine guns to attack several areas in Kilo 16 area.
Earlier in the day, the mercenaries fired more than 30 artillery shells at Jabalyah area in Tuhayat District and opened heavy machine guns fire at separate neighborhoods in July 7 area.
Saudi Arabia and a number of its regional allies launched a devastating campaign against Yemen in March 2015, with the goal of bringing the government of Hadi back to power and crushing Ansarullah.
The US-based Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (ACLED), a nonprofit conflict-research organization, estimates that the war has claimed more than 100,000 lives over the past nearly five years.
The UN says over 24 million Yemenis are in dire need of humanitarian aid, including 10 million suffering from extreme levels of hunger.
Source: News Agencies, Edited by Website Team